Personal Injury Lawyer In Columbia, South Carolina
Knowledgeable & Dedicated Legal Counsel
Proudly Serving the People of South Carolina
Make Your Voice Heard After An Injury
Retain a Personal Injury Attorney in Columbia, SC by Speaking with The Law Office Of Patrick C. Sharpe
After an injury, your recovery should be your top priority. If you’re spending most of your time worrying about how to pay your medical bills or file an insurance claim, you’re not focusing on your health and recovery. A personal injury lawyer can help. The Law Office Of Patrick C. Sharpe is ready to fight for you after an accident. Attorney Sharpe will work hard to help you pursue the compensation you deserve. Call now to schedule an appointment with a skilled personal injury attorney in Columbia, South Carolina.
Don't Let An Injury Threaten Your Future
Accidents are bound to happen. When they do, start working with an injury lawyer who truly cares about your health and well-being. Attorney Sharpe handles personal injury cases that involve car accidents and slip-and-fall incidents. When you need compensation to pay for medical bills or property damage, trust him to be by your side as you fight for financial support.
You can also turn to Attorney Sharpe if you were injured on the job. As a qualified workers’ compensation lawyer, he’ll offer the legal support you need to file a claim. Get in touch with the Law Office Of Patrick C. Sharpe now to speak with a workers’ compensation attorney in Columbia, South Carolina.
Common Injuries After An Accident
Injuries can happen in many different ways, from car or truck accidents to slip and falls. Some of the most common personal injury legal claims are based in negligence and often result in injuries such as:
If you have been injured in an accident, you may be unsure of what legal options are available to you. Contact us to speak with an experienced personal injury lawyer to learn more about how we can help.
We Get Results
A personal injury lawyer is well versed in personal injury law. We provide legal services in a wide range of personal injury cases, including:
- Medical malpractice — We hold medical professionals to the highest standards of patient safety regulations when they have fallen short in misdiagnosis, surgery malpractice, medication errors, and birth injury cases.
- Dangerous products — Product liability litigation, including auto defects, pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
- Nursing home abuse — We will recover compensation for nursing home residents who suffered lasting injury from medical negligence, slips and falls, abuse or failure to monitor, including bedsores, malnutrition and other neglect.
- Motor vehicle accidents — Prompt investigation of the accident scene and thorough documentation of your injuries after a crash can make all the difference in settlement negotiations or a trial
- Wrongful death — We represent families who are working to put their lives back together after medical negligence or a careless act proves fatal for a loved one
Call a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible.
How A South Carolina Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help
You should be able to recuperate from your injuries without worrying about the legal details of your personal injury case. Your Columbia personal injury lawyer will handle nearly every aspect of your case for you so you can focus on healing and recovery. Some of the responsibilities of a competent personal injury attorney include:
- Gathering evidence to support your claims
- Calculating the value of your claim
- Establishing fault
- Negotiating with an insurance company for a higher settlement amount
- Making sure your portion of fault is fairly assessed
- Preparing your case for court appearance
Let Us Handle The Insurance Company On Your Behalf
If you’ve been injured in an accident, you already have enough to worry about without having to deal with the insurance company. Insurance companies are notorious for attempting to pay injured people less than what they deserve, and they often get away with it when injured people attempt to handle their cases on their own behalf. This is why it is so critical to have an experienced Columbia personal injury lawyer on your side to advocate for your best interests.
Put Experience On Your Side
Attorney Patrick C. Sharpe has spent years advocating for the rights of injured clients throughout South Carolina. He knows how to skillfully navigate the legal system, and if necessary, fight for you in court. His industry insight, combined with his personable demeanor, makes him the personal injury attorney you want in your corner after an injury.
Attorney Sharpe offers knowledgeable legal counsel to clients statewide, including those located in Lexington, Irmo, Orangeburg, and Camden. Contact him today to request a free consultation of your case.